Psychotherapeutic Outpatient Clinic for Students of the University of Göttingen
Welcome to the Homepage of the Psychotherapeutic Outpatient Clinic for Students
(in German: Psychotherapeutische Ambulanz für Studierende = PAS)
WHAT IS THE PAS?
The Psychotherapeutic Outpatient Clinic for Students (PAS) is open to all students of the University of Göttingen.
The PAS is a specialised outpatient clinic for young adults suffering from crises and disorders typical of their age, and corresponding study-related problems.
Focus of our work:
- acute study or life crises
- work or learning disorders
- phobias (i.e. exam nerves, social phobia)
- depressive crises, states of exhaustion
- other psychic or psychosomatic symptoms
- family or relationship conflicts
- difficulties in making contacts
How can you contact the PAS?
Mailing address: Humboldtallee 38, 37073 Göttingen
0551 / 39-4596, Fax: -4597
More information about how to contact us can be found under Contact.
The PAS is a facility of the Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy of the Universitätsmedizin Göttingen.